Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Does this mean good luck or Bad?


On New Years day, I was helping with the snacks. I was getting ready to beat up some chip dip. I grabbed the hand mixer and beaters. I plugged in the hand mixer got the first beater and put it in, well my other hand holding the hand mixer slipped and it turned on. Not bad except that my fingers where now caught in the beater and being wrapped around. My whole hand and arm was twisted. I went to my knees all the while my niece was laughing at me. I was able to to finally get it free. I have to say it made me a little sick for a min or two. My family has now nicked named me sarabeaterhands. Don't ya just love family. So I am not sure if this means I will have good luck or bad the rest of year or what. Guess we will wait and see.

2 comments:

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

I am laughing out loud, but on the inside I am feeling sorry for your fingers!

Elmer Family said...

throw that awful thing away it hurt you!!!! I hope you get feeling better soon! Cannot wait to see you tomorrow!