Friday, August 29, 2008

Spoiled Dog

So some people spoil there kids, well if you have no kids to spoil what do you? Well if you are me you spoil your pet! This last weekend I just did that! I went to walmart to buy a few items I need and wander to the doggie isle. Thus began the spoiling. I found a very cute dog mat and dishes to match, did she need it no but oh they are so cute so in the cart they go. Then I find a very cute treat jar to hold her treats, did she need it no but it went in to the cart. Then of course you had to have treats to go in to the very cute jar. So needless to say I spent like ten bucks on me and over twenty five on her. Some may call me crazy to them I say what did you spend on your child today! :)
Look at Her cute treat jar!Cute new mat and dishes!

Here is the SPOILED pooch Isn't she just the cutest!






2 comments:

Aaron and Kaime said...

Sara you are so funny. I liked the comment about how much do you spend on your kids.

Megan Slider said...

I spend way too much on mine, however they'll probably disagree.