Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Time!

Ya Ya it has been a while since I last blogged but what can I say other than I have nothing to say.. So I thought I would show off the pumkins we craved and the bullween. You say what is Bullween it is bull riders riding bulls in customes. It was great. I had a blast with Jess, crystina and tori! Enjoy!
What Awesome pumkins!Look at my cute little monkey!!! Love ya TeiganLook at my two farorite nerds!! Love ya Tori and Cris!!!

Happy Halloween to all!!!

2 comments:

Aaron and Kaime said...

Finally! It was about time. LOL.
Thanks for posting, i always like hearing in some form from you.

Megan Slider said...

I was starting to wonder if you road off into the sunset in your new car. Hope all is well. I need to return your book. I forget it every time I go to my Moms. Matthew said theres your cousins house last time we went by your house. So funny.