Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

For Father's Day we had a Bar-B-Que with some of my family. It was so much fun. We had spent the day watching Nascar and the Us Open. My poor dad spent part of the day cutting Hay until the machine broke. All in all he had a good day. Here is some pics of my family.

This is my Dad! This is after all his hard work. If he has taught me anything it is how to work hard. He is a great Dad and I am grateful to have him as my dad. Hey Jess look he is not in bibs I know amazing. HA HA

Here is my brother Steve in Bar-B-Que action. He cracks me!



Here is me and my Niece Crystina out on the swing.. After eating delicious steak! This is for Megan who says I am never on my blog!! Love ya.



Never to young to be a farm! Tegian loves to be in the dirt and if not that on the tractor. I hope everyone had a great Father's Day!

2 comments:

Megan Slider said...

Too funny! Thanks for being on your blog. It was so much fun seeing you. We need to get together again soon.

Elmer Family said...

Love the new background! Hey we saw you and the girls driving to the Rodeo maybe? It was Friday. Hope you had fun!