Friday, June 27, 2008

The Great Mystery!


A couple months ago while sitting in class I received a text. The number was a 435, worried me a bit because my lovely ex has family in that area. Anyhoo The texted said whats up. I replied and not much what about you. I get back who is this, I replied and said Sara and then asked who he was. He told me Brain. I then asked how he got my number and he said I was trying to text my friend. I replied and said well sorry you got me. He then said oh I am not sorry this could turn out to be a good thing. Well we texted that night until the wee hours of the morning. This went on for about three weeks. We exchanged photos. We talked about what we liked all that good stuff. He liked Nascar, wanted a big dog and he loves to drive fast and we liked some of the same music. He wanted to take me on his bike once her got it. We talked nonstop! We were talking about meeting up and everything was going great. He was located in Richfield so that is why we did not get together right off the bat. Anyways One Monday he texted me saying good morningg sexy. He asked how my day was going. It was the day when it snowed and it was like ice. So told him how I was late for work and was thinking it was going to be a long day. He said well I can't have you not smiling and I said oh he had changed my day and I was smiling. (I know cheesy) He then responded that he hated snow and was not working because of it. I responded back saying I hated it to and was ready for summer and said it sucked that he had to be home but that I would keep him from being to bored.

Well guess what I never heard from him again. I texted later that day no response. I waited five days and texted again (some of you may think I am crazy) still nothing. It was so weird that he just stopped so I had a friend text him nothing. (once again I know you are thinking crazy) So a other friend of mine looked him up to see if what he said was true. It was all correct. So then they tried to call his number and he just made a weird sound. I gave up deleted his contact. I still wonder at times what the crap happened. But for those who know my history this is not surprising that this happened. Seems to be a pattern in my life. Hey it is going great and BOOM and it is gone ha ha ha...



Some friends seem to think he died or dropped his phone in the toilet.. I say eh I am just suppose to be single!

4 comments:

Aaron and Kaime said...

That is a pretty interesting story, i have to say. That is so weird though. But no worries you will find someone.

Megan Slider said...

So wierd. I'm still baffled.

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

I think he was married and his wife beat the crap out of him for being such a sleaze.
You should have come over with Christie the other night. It's not like a real WW meeting or anything, we just sit around and eat food that everyone brings. Next time come even if it is just to talk to me!!

Kelly Ledward said...

I love your posts Sara! They always make me laugh. You do have the weirdest luck with boys. I bet he had one of those pay as you go phones and since he didn't go to work. . .he couldn't pay to keep it going! :) Just another thought. I like the one where the wife beats him for being sleazy too. (There are sadly a lot of those out there.) Oh well! Your prince charming is out there-no worries! Just keep being your cute self and he will find you!