Saturday, July 26, 2008

Last Three Weeks

Ok so the last three weeks have been crazy. My sis and niece was in town and boy were we busy. We poured a new patio, built a gazebo and then did things like Jumpin Jacks, Lagoon and shopping. All in all it was a great three weeks! Oh ya and the biggest thing to happen was I got a new job yes I know I just started at Fibernet but I had an opportunity come along that I could not pass up. It was hard because I loved Fibernet and will miss working there and all the great people but the new job gave me more benefits and more of one on one with customers. I will be starting at Intuit on Monday! Here is to a new adventure. Here are some pics of the new patio

2 comments:

Megan Slider said...

Congrats on the new job! If life has settled down at all, give me a call. Love ya!

Amanda said...

Congratulations on your new job! Sounds like your summer is busy and fun!