Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Saved a Life!


We have a nest of Sparrows at my house. They are quite the birds. They love to dive bomb Daisy (my dog). Well last night while I was out watering my flowers and the garden, my dad shouts out the window I think a baby sparrow just fell out of the nest. I quickly run over to see that yes in deed a baby had fell out. It moved and Daisy went after it so I shooed her away, picked up the bird got a ladder and climbed it to the nest. I put the bird in but it fell again. So this time my mom assisted and I tried again and was SUCCESSFUL! Call me hero or not but there is a little birdie that will grow up and marry another girl Bridie or boy since I am not sure the sex.. lol.

1 comment:

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

Aren't you sweet, helping the little birdies of the world.....well Benjamin anyway!