Wednesday, October 3, 2007

My Vision




Ok so tonight for my Professional Development class we are reading our Visions. So what is that well this is what we see ourselfs doing once we graudate massage school. We were to give it two people who will keep us on track. So I have given mine to Jessica and Emily but thought why not add it to the blog and have a big support. So here you go here is my Vision:




Aug 26, 2009


Leaving work today it hit me that I am doing what I love. For the first time in my life I am not confined to a desk and over ridden with stress. I work four days a week at Renewal Day Spa. Not that it is work that I do, it is pure enjoyment. I help people everyday. I help them with their sore muscles to help them be able to walk more stable. Going into peoples’ homes to help them to let go of the stress of there life and bring them health and balance is a great reward for me. Most have supported me from the beginning. Going in to their homes is away for me to say thank you. They do not have to come to me, I come to them. It amazes me that this is what I get to do each day. Tomorrow I am packing up to go spend the next three weeks with my sister in Jackson Hole Wyoming, an experience I am so looking forward to. It is the first time that I have been able to do this with out having to hurry back to a job or to worry about not having enough money. We are taking some time to go look at cabins and get a feel for what they have so next summer I can come back and purchase my own. A month ago I purchased my dream car, a Nissan Murano, and my first home. Now as I drive my dream car to American Fork to pick up the newest member of my family, Duke a Miniature Schnauzer, who has a waiting sister, Daisy, at home in my dream house eager to meet him. I realize this is the only the beginning of what lies ahead for me and my dreams.

1 comment:

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

oooh, a cabin in the snow? You better invite me up!