Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Big Picture

Well what a day is all I have to say. Who knew that one you worked on doing your dream that so many things would try and stop you. This is how I was feeling today after a change was made. It was a since of loss. I have worked so hard at being good at my job and doing the best but today I wonder why I did I do it. When it seems as nothing good comes of doing something good. Guess you could say it is just who I am I do not do anything but my best. Whether it is notice or not. I was taught to give 110% even if you are the only one who cares. For a split second I asked myself why I am doing Massage school, long hours, little time and it leads to demotion. Then I realized Massage is what I want in my life and my work now has just become a stepping stone. A day will come when my days will be stress free and where I will be appreciated. When I will serve others and change lives. So maybe today I did lose something I worked hard for but in the end I will gain a better life.

3 comments:

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

you go girl!

Rick said...

don't know what is up, but you did not deserve it whatever it was. We all appreciate you and what you do!

Millas said...

Sara,
Many of us do apprecaite you. I know that you have helped many of out. All I've seen lately is the exact same as you have experienced. One day we both will have our goals that we have set for ourselves.