Monday, April 21, 2008

Are You Laughing, Really Laughing???


I called to close account today with Chase. Who I hate with a passion. So I get the first lady and I ask why I have a 26.15 charge when this account has been paid and she is like well before pay off it is still consider a loan. So I paid it off early and get charges because it was not due until April 4Th. I tell her I want to close the account, she says well I can not help you with that but I will send you over to the rep that can. I go on hold until a man picks up and ask how he can help me today. I tell him that I want to close my account and he says why do you want the account closed. I tell him because you have poor customer service, charges for the stupidest reason and all the other crap you do. What do I hear on the other end but him laughing really laughing. I was silent he stated he was laughing at my choice of word of crap.. to which I respond by saying nothing. He then proceeds to try and save me and I very bluntly yelled do not try and save me I want the account closed now. To which he replied I have started the closure of the account. Hey buddy here is a lesson if you are trying to keep clients it is best that you not laugh at them. Seriously!!!

5 comments:

Megan Slider said...

Amen sister!

Elmer Family said...

He laughed!! Who does that? Sounds like you were right to close that account!

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

Maybe I'll start to laugh at all the Refund Requests from now on!

Kelly Ledward said...

Oh!!! I hate Chase too! We closed our account about 4 years ago and they have been begging for our business ever since, but they don't treat you like that when you are a customer! GOOD JOB! What a freaking loser! (He might laugh at my choice of words there too.)

Millas said...

That's why we had the mute bottun at work. But I got in more trouble with the mute button pressed then just talking on the phone/