Monday, April 14, 2008

Craziest Things Said to Me on Dates


I thought I would share some of the whacked out things that have been said to me on dates. Yes these are all true, not making them up! Guys really did same them.


-You can biggie size it

-Are you going to wear that.

-I have this red like rash on my foot want to see it.

-I am not sure what is inside my pillow anymore I have had it so long.

-So you have a grand canyon is open for exploring.

-If only I had gotten out with you first and not second then we could go out again.

-I dreamed last night that we got married and then you were having my child *said only after knowing me a couple of days*

-Wow you are still with him, guess you have not seen is temper yet. *said by a guys mom the first time I met her*

-I saw my sister with no shirt.. I was turned on. * Yes not kidding was said to me*

-Can't believe those girls did not say hi to me seriously pisses me off..

-You drive a Nissan Altima , you are spoiled B#$%@%

-Wanna get married on 7/7/07 *said after a third date. He thought it would be great and he mention showing his friends rings to pick from.*

-Want to open "The Gift" now not later
-A guy sees you and he is like a that is a girl that could change her own oil.


Those are the ones coming to my mind now. Will share more later with more horror stories.



3 comments:

Megan Slider said...

Thanks for the laugh today

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

Hey, don't forget the candle party at my house at 3pm this Saturday. Call Laurie, she is planning on coming, and Jess, too if she doesn't do an Army thing.

Kelly Ledward said...

Cracking me up AGAIN!