Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Yet Another Six Weeks


So I went back to the Dr. last Thursday for a check up on my shoulder. Well just when I thought I was going to be back to doing massage but no no that is not the case. I am once again not able to do massage for yet another six weeks. I guess my shoulder is to weak which now after doing the exercises I have to do, I realized wow it is weak! So what about school you ask well I am now on a leave until May 25Th. Which means I will not be with my class and will graduate with the class behind me. All in all it is not to bad, the hardest part is not being with my friends when they graduate, but what can you do. Plus I miss giving massages but hopefully the next visit will go well and I will be back in business..

2 comments:

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

Dang! That is too bad. Sorry to hear that. You will still be able to do what you want, but just a little later than expected.

I put some pictures of Christopher's teeth on our blog now, so you can check them out.
Miss you, too!

Elmer Family said...

Oh no!!! But I need a massage! LOl I guess I can wait. Hey I a, going to Brandi's again on the 19th-if you are free you should pop by and say hi!